Saturday, September 26, 2009

Who's been sleeping under my bed?

HORROR-SCOPE (August 26, 2009) Don't let your feet dangle over the bed---Monsters are grabby today. The sounds emitting from the basement are best ignored, get out of the house quickly and quietly. The chance of blinding rain increases to 43% later in the afternoon. Flood Warnings very possible. Good Things Come To Those Who Wade....
TODAY'S FUN FACT: In the Victorian Era, a Hooligan was also known as a Sniggphant or a Spraddle-Marm.

5 comments:

  1. Ugh.That monster use to live under my bed.
    TRAITOR!!!Now its a man-woman named Jesse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is horrifying and I don't like its face

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Who's the artist for graphic? I wanna use the picture, but I need permission... :)

    Please contact me at TheaMSN@onehorseworld.com.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this photo is on the cover of my new book

    ReplyDelete