Monday, September 28, 2009

A NEW DAY DAWNS (oops)


HORROR-SCOPE (09-29-09) Well, it looks like checkout time at the Hotel of Life is extended---seems I was wrong about the world ending yesterday. This is what the Moons and Stars spoke to me---guess I heard the signs wrong. Sorry. I hope you didn't do anything rash just because I said to "go nuts" yesterday---I was caught up in the moment... After such a stress filled day thinking that life was over, you deserve an easy one. Put your feet up today and let others do the legwork. Hard work is overrated anyway, right? You may prefer to work with your head rather than your hands, but let's be practical. You are a walking greatest hits compilation with a one track mind. Listen when wiser people talk, take notes, and use those words as your own to impress those younger than you. Promotion to a higher level is very much a possibility for you in the near future---manager, junior executive assistant to the regional vice-president, dictator, coin club trustee, mess hall sergeant---any of these are within your grasp. Reach for the sky but stay out of trees...
TODAY'S FUN FACT: A Slinky will not work on the Moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment